• SixPack Pro has 5 modes: scraping/EMS/tapping / Acupuncture&combination of above 4. The combination is the defaulted mode.
• It has a Default timer for 22 minutes, the time is nonadjustable and accumulated when changing the mode
• 15 levels of intensity
• Rechargeable Lithium Battery
• Five year warranty
Maintenance and Care:
• Always remember to apply a few drops of water on the sticky surface of both pads before and after use.
• To maintain the cleanliness of the massage pads, always apply a few drops of water and cover them with protective films after use.
• Turn off the instrument when not in use.
• Depending on usage, each pair of massage pads usually last for more than 2 months.
• When the massage pads completely lose their adhesiveness, extra massage pads can be ordered.
• Avoid applying the massage pads near the heart, above the neck, on the head, in the mouth or pubic region, or over scars.
• Avoid touching the massage pads directly with fingers when power is on.
• Pregnant women should avoid using this massager.
• Patients who use a pacemaker or life support equipment, such as an artificial heart-lung devices and respirators should avoid using this massager.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not open the chassis of the control unit.
* Consult with your doctor before using SixPack Pro if you have:
• Skin problems
• Acute disease
• Malignant tumor
• Infectious disease
• Cardiac dysfunction
• High blood pressure
• High fever