Massage Slippers: Healthy feet are very important for your body. Connect Massage Slippers to ALL our massage products.
Maintenance and Care:
- * Always remember to apply a few drops of water on the sticky surface of both pads before and after use.
- * To maintain the cleanliness of the massage pads, always apply a few drops of water and cover them with protective films after use.
- * Turn off the instrument when not in use.
- * Depending on usage, each pair of massage pads usually last for more than 2 months.
- * When the massage pads completely lose their adhesiveness, extra massage pads can be ordered.
* Consult with your doctor before using iSmart Massager if you have:
- * Avoid applying the massage pads near the heart, above the neck, on the head, in the mouth or pubic region, or over scars.
- * Avoid touching the massage pads directly with fingers when power is on.
- * Pregnant women should avoid using this massager.
- * Patients who use a pacemaker or life support equipment, such as an artificial heart-lung devices and respirators should avoid using this massager.
- * Keep out of reach of children.
- * Do not open the chassis of the control unit.
* iSmart Massager is not intended for:
- Skin problems
- Acute disease
- Malignant tumor
- Infectious disease
- Cardiac dysfunction
- High blood pressure
- High fever
- Nerve therapy
- Treatment of muscle spasm
- Muscle growth
- Pain management
- Weight reduction
- Prevention of muscle atrophy